Yama Mama

Friday, August 16, 2013



That pretty red truck is mine. 



And that pretty blue bike is mine too. 

 I'm officially a Yama Mama.  
It's a Yamaha TTR230.  It's a trail bike....not made for jumping.  Or high speeds.  Or crashing.  Or inflicting injuries of any kind.  

See?  Completely safe!  

Unless I dump it. 

Which I will.  But I will be going at a slooooooow speed.  Which will probably be why I dump it.  I still have the quad.  We are not going to get rid of it yet.  We are going to see if I like the bike better. The quad really beats me up.  And it's heavy.  As in 500 pounds.  If I ever roll it and it lands on me...I better have someone close to pull it off.  If I wipe out on the bike...I can tip it up.  I've already tried it.  


I've got to get some graphics on that thing!  It looks so naked.  
I rode Micah's dirt bike in our back yard two nights ago.  The boys didn't think I would be able to figure out the clutch.  
That was easy.  
It was the turning part that got me.  
I dumped it.  
No worries though...I was only going about 2 mph. 

I haven't ridden this bike yet.  Its alot heavier then Micah's.  
Crashing is going to get old real quick. 

This weekend we are going to Bluff Creek.  I'm hoping to get some practice time in the wide open fields.  



Not in a skirt though. 

I promise I'll be careful.  

I have a feeling my mom is going to kill my husband.  



Comments:

Leave a Reply