Sunday Night

Sunday, August 11, 2013


The boys watch Motocross on Sunday nights.  Sometimes I do too.

Tonight I am.

The garage sale was good.  We didn't make alot of money but we got rid of tons of stuff.  To me...that is success!


It was a gorgeous day.

My hair looked like this....



I kept waiting for a bird to land in it.




This kid helped alot.  He made a few bucks too.

See the chair he is sitting on?
Get up so they can see the chair!




I forgot to ask him to move the Mountain Dew bottle.
Our neighbor brought two chairs over to sell.
We loved them.
We bought them.
Here is the other one.




I should have moved the money box.

These chairs are old.
I love that they don't match.
We have plans for them.
More on that later.

I went into work today.  Just for a couple of hours.  I'm glad I did.  She has someone to help her on the weekend....but they don't know her like I do.  I cleaned up a bit and then we went through the mail and her emails.  I got lunch ready.  That was it.
I hate leaving her.  But I can't stay.
Besides...I'll see her tomorrow.

Saturday was fun and today we cleaned the house and now we are all hanging out in the basement watching races.

It was a good weekend.


Comments:

Leave a Reply