If I had the nerve....

Tuesday, August 6, 2013



I would have this bumper sticker.
The funny thing is...most people wouldn't know what roosting is.  

Or I could have this one....



And just so you know...it's motOcross....Not motORcross.
Common mistake!

How about this one....



No voices yet.  But give it time! 


Joking.




Do you know how stinkin proud of myself I would be if I had this sticker?  I can't even imagine.  When I see those numbers on a car...I silently cheer the driver on.  





My son should have this one.





HAHA!





I should get this one. 

But my truck is to pretty for bumper stickers.  

I'm settling for some of these as my phone screen saver. Not the one that says RDNK.  Or the 26.2 sticker.  
But the other ones. I switch them up every few days.  

They make me smile.  



Comments:

Leave a Reply