A Not-So Day Off

Thursday, August 22, 2013


I call the above picture "Carnage."  It has nothing to do with this post.

I had the day off today and for old times sake I started off at Scooters and ordered a Green Tea Mango Smoothie.  I took a picture of it but it looked disgusting.  I even tried taking a picture of me holding it.
Still looked gross.
After that I headed to Walmart for some stuff.  While there I got the call to come into work for a bit.  Which was fine.  I had already had three phone calls and to many texts to count that morning regarding work.  It's almost easier if I just go in.
The afternoon went ok actually.  The bosses Doctor stopped by for a visit.  She had some encouraging words for all of us and made a few suggestions.
I may have some time to blog tomorrow.  It not...possibly this weekend.  I am going into work for sure on Saturday.  Sunday is iffy at this point.
I'll do what I can.


Comments:

Leave a Reply