Open

Thursday, August 15, 2013



There used to be a dining room table here.

We moved it downstairs.

We don't have another one yet.



But we will.

My husband is going to make one.  I have always wanted a dining room table that looked old.  He is going to use planks.  Distress them.  Stain them. Sand them.  Seal them.

It will be new.  But will look old.

The two chairs we bought from our neighbor?  They are going to sit at the table.  Along with four others that I haven't found yet.

I want them all to be different.

Is that weird?

Maybe.

We took the old table out of the dining room for motivation to get started on the new one.
But I kind of like the openess right now.  So there is no rush.  Besides....it will probably take me awhile to find my dining room chairs.

One by one.


Comments:

Leave a Reply