Big Trucks and Dirt Bikes

Wednesday, August 14, 2013


It was the first day of school today.  My husband took this without Micah knowing.  Otherwise...it would be very uncool.
He did really well today.  I asked what kind of things he did.  He said  "we played alot of boring 'get to know your classmate' games".

He had to say two things about himself.
He said, "I like big trucks and dirt bikes."
We were so proud.
And I'm not joking.

And no...he's not carrying a briefcase.  All the kids were given a binder with a handle that they are required to use.

In other news.... my boss wanted to go out today.  Three of us took her to the mall.  On the way there me and my co-worker wrote each other notes.

I love this one.


You may not understand this.

The last few years I only saw her about once a week.

Now I see her almost every day.  It takes two of us to make the day go smoothly.  We both are valuable.  But in different ways.  My boss needs us both.
We have had some really really bad days.  We also have had some good times.  Some days, even on the bad ones, we laugh so hard we almost pee our pants.
Some day's we want to cry but hold it together and give each other a hug before we leave.
Some days she has to tell me something and says, "Your either going to laugh or cry."
I usually laugh.  Like when she broke the turkey baster.
The days right now....they are really really hard.
She makes them better.

The boss was really tired and quiet today.  But I think she enjoyed getting out.
I know I did.  


Comments:

Leave a Reply