Audrey

Monday, August 12, 2013


Guess what my favorite classic movie is?

The first time I saw Breakfast at Tiffany's I was 16.  I borrowed the VHS from a girl at work.  I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

I thought it was....strange.

I forgot about it.

I watched it again years later.  I liked it.
I related to Miss Holly Golightly.  Her quirkiness.  Her ditziness.

The way she was lost.

I think since then I have watched it at least 20 times.




Audrey Hepburn was a gorgeous, graceful woman.




She was glamorous without even trying.



Her quotes are timeless and full of wisdom.



She said things so simply.  



This one has special meaning for me.  I'll tell you about it someday.

This one makes me sad.  I don't know why.  Maybe because some days it's such a struggle to be happy.  Does that make me ugly?


YUM.



These next two are my favorites.






I wonder if she had to say one sentence to me...what it would be?

"Let it go?"

"You'll be OK?"

"Stop worrying?"

Or maybe it would just be....

"Eat cake and be beautiful."

I'll take it.


Comments:

Leave a Reply