In Other News...

Monday, August 19, 2013


Did you know that McDonald's has FANCY ketchup?
Am I the last to know this?
And yes...that is a Big Mac behind that package.
I ate two-all-beef-patties-special-sauce-lettuce-cheese-pickles-onions-on-a-sesame seed-bun.

I will be blogging about our camping trip soon.  There are two pictures in the 365 link.  Also a really cute picture of my girl Ginger.  Well...I think she is cute.  The boys always make fun of the way she looks in pictures.

Go check it out and see for yourself.

I'm tired.  It's hard when your away all weekend and then BOOM!  It's Monday.  Today was a tough day at work.  The boss was really weak today and sick to her stomach.  She ate hardly anything.

When I got home I saw this....


It made my tired eyes smile.


Comments:

Leave a Reply