It's Monday Right?

Monday, August 5, 2013



I worked all day on Saturday.  And from 8 to 2 on Sunday.  And today.  And tomorrow.  And the next day.  So my days are sort of blurry. 

Saturday was a awful day.  Sunday was a little better.  Today was good.  The boss wanted pizza for lunch. 


She wanted extra sauce and extra cheese.  I thought that was cute.  

She ate half a piece.  Guess what my boys are eating for lunch tomorrow?

I don't have alot to say. I'm feeling a little numb which I think is OK considering the circumstances.  If I felt everything that is going on in my life right now I probably wouldn't get out of bed.  

And I am way to busy for that.  

Tonight has been nice.  I took a hour bath and now I'm sitting outside with the husband.  Eating cherries.  And spitting the pits on the porch.  




He just said, "You are more redneck then you think girl."

I smiled.  

In my house that's a compliment.  

We will see what tomorrow brings.  Hopefully another good day.  




Comments:

Leave a Reply