The one and only cheerios

Thursday, June 20, 2013


I am addicted to Chocolate Cheerios.  I can eat a entire box in two days.  Not for breakfast though.

 Who has time to sit and eat a bowl of cereal before work?  Does anyone do that? Sit down and eat breakfast before work?  I'm guessing most people grab something and go.  But I could be completely wrong.

  I usually eat cereal for a snack.  Or for dinner.  And  not in  a little bowl either.



I fill up the biggest bowl I can find.

And I don't eat just one bowl full.  I usually eat two. 

Is that normal?  I mean, is it normal for a 38 year old woman?  I expect it out of a teenage boy or something. 

Whatever.  I love it.   Did you know that Cheerios are good for your heart?  So if I eat two bowls then I am getting double the benefits!

Please don't tell me I'm wrong. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply