Mystic Hills

Wednesday, June 12, 2013


We left early on Wednesday morning.  It was about a nine hour drive.  I saw this on the way....




Can I live in this picture?  Right in the middle please? I love wide open spaces. 

I also saw this....




I call this the "Micah Sandwich".  This could not have been comfortable. Surprisingly they both slept. 

There was alot of laughing and fighting. We still have to do the imaginary line in the middle of the seat with alot of ,  " Stay on your side"!!! 

We finally arrived around 4.



Mystic Hills is a private campground.  Close to Deadwood and not to far from Sturgis.   Small but really nice with full hook ups, flushable toilets and a shower house.  They mostly cater to four wheelers and side-by-sides so we felt at home.  And a big plus was that it was almost all men staying there so I got the bathroom and shower all to myself.  Yay! 

The next day we hit the trails.  There are miles and miles of them.  We barely scratched the surface. 





  It was beautiful.




After riding we headed back to camp and started the fire. 



We loved this place.  Looking back we wish we would have just stayed here the whole time.  It was so secluded but safe.  The owners were friendly and helpful and the other campers were nice.  We spent one more whole day here and then we moved to the next place on Saturday.  I'll blog about that tomorrow. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply