My Weekend Project

Friday, June 28, 2013



I have a beautiful office.  It is bright, practical and just the perfect size. 

It's a disaster. 




I haven't walked in there for over three weeks.  I just haven't had the desire or motivation to do anything crafty or to organize anything.

 It's such a waste.

 This depression thing.

 I try not to think about what a productive, talented person i could be if I didn't have it.  I love to create.  I love to give to others.  I love people. 

But not when I'm depressed. 

But this mess is just ridiculous.


So this weekend I'm hoping to get in there and clean it up.  Not tackle any extra projects or do anything crafty....just get it organized and clean.


So that's my goal.  I am hoping to have "After" pictures on Monday.  I guess we will see.  There may be a total transformation.  Or I may not be able to step into that room over the weekend. 

I'll hope for the best.


Comments:

Leave a Reply