Ready Set Go

Tuesday, June 4, 2013


That magnet there in the middle?  It means more to me then I can even say in words.

Thank you thank you thank you.

We are as ready as we can be for our camping trip.  Hoping to leave tomorrow by 8.

 Or before.

 Or after.  Whenever we get the bikes loaded and the camper hitched.  It's about a nine hour drive.  I probably won't sleep much tonight but that's ok.  I'll snooze in the truck. 

I am....ok.  I'll be better tomorrow once we are on the road. 

We packed our clothes in garbage bags because it's easier to stuff into the camper.  Here's how my youngest labeled his.....




Nice.  It turns out that "Micah's Crap" didn't include enough socks, underwear, OR his riding gear.  Good thing I checked. 

I had a bit of a break down tonight.  But nothing that a hug couldn't fix.... (note the last text.)




Also the little pictures....we are busy during the day but send each other a little something to know we are thinking of the other. 

It makes me smile. 

I'm not sure if I will have internet where we are going.  I'm guessing not but you never know.  If I do I'll write updates.  If I don't, I will see you all next week. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply