Typical Sunday Night

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


Every other Saturday night there is a Supercross race.  We DVR it.  On Sunday we all sit in the basement in front of our ancient TV and watch. 



A couple things to note.....
My youngest is on a Barbie bike.  It doesn't look like a Barbie bike  but I assure you it is.  I brought it home from work with the intent of giving it to my niece.  It didn't take long and he was riding it around the basement.  And it wasn't just him.  My seventeen year old started riding it too.  Sometimes they  fight over it. 

My husband decided that if we were going to keep it, we needed to " man it up" a bit.  So he painted it army green. 




During races, Micah rides that bike around and around.  Sometimes in front of the race.  Much to the irritant of everyone watching. 


Complete with sound effects. 

My other son divides his time between texting and watching.


Ginger joins in the fun too.


I actually don't watch the race.  I'm afraid to see the riders crash.



I busy myself with computer stuff.

Even though I don't watch, it's still a good time. 

 Being with my family.  Listening to them holler at the TV.  Holler at each other.  Watch Darren ride that Barbie bike. 
I will always call it the Barbie bike. 
Sometimes I say, "Micah!  It's your brothers turn!  Share the Barbie bike! Stop fighting over the Barbie bike!

Something I thought I would NEVER say in a house full of boys. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply