Ginger

Friday, May 24, 2013


This is our dog Ginger.  Also known as...

GINGER LOUISE:  when she's naughty.
STINK POT: when she stinks.
BABOON: when she's being a dork. 

Like this...


But most the time I just call her Ginger.  Or girlfriend.  Because us girls have to stick together in a house full of boys. 




I'm guessing the name "Stink pot" would be appropriate here. 




And yes, I see the 8 inch hole in my sons jeans.  He has nicer jeans.  But these are his favorite.  And guess what?  I let him wear them to school.  GASP!  So yes, he is THAT kid.  And I am THAT mom.




Oh Ginger.  You kind of have a wide behind.



I think she heard me.


It's OK Honey.  You know we love you. Even though you drive us crazy sometimes. 
And....
You shed terribly.
You eat your toys.
Your breath is bad.
You get on the couch when we aren't looking.
You eat your poop.
You whine all the time.
You lick us.  And we know what's been in that mouth.

But you are a sweet sweet girl.




And I couldn't imagine life without her


Comments:

Leave a Reply