Better

Monday, May 20, 2013

Remember this? Two months ago my sons truck got stolen, stripped and filled with garbage.

It was a heart breaker.

Back up a year or so.

 Before he could even drive he started talking about what kind of truck he would like.  Something older, rugged, a manual, perfect for four wheeling.  Something like "my Uncle's truck.  I love that truck!"

Fast forward about a week after his truck was stolen.  His Uncle called my husband...."Hey, what if I sold Darren my truck?"

Yes please!  Darren couldn't believe it. We couldn't believe it. 


He was thrilled. And Uncle B was happy that the truck would stay in the family and it would receive the TLC it deserved. 





Seriously mom?


It wasn't the pictures I was taking.  It was the bathrobe I was wearing. 

This is why we should live in the country.  So I can hang out in my robe in the front yard without fear of the neighbors. And so we can just park our trucks in the yard so we don't have to move them around twenty times a day.




I'm so glad that everything ended up being ok.  Not just ok.  Even better then before.  Life doesn't usually go that way.  I'm grateful it did for him this time. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply