Weekend

Sunday, July 14, 2013



Saturday I went to work.  I finished packing my boss up for a trip I knew she wouldn't go on.  But I did it anyway.  Before I left she was watching the movie Sophie's Choice.  She had never seen it before.  She asked me what the choice was.  I said, "Are you sure you want to know?!?"  She said yes.

I told her.

Saddest movie ever.

I made monster cookies when I got home.

My husband bought me some farm fresh eggs.  A dollar for a dozen.




I thought one of these eggs was the same shade as Ginger. 

Whats a girl to do with a fridge full of eggs....



The boys had some friends over so I made them dinner then stayed in my bedroom.  From what I heard I believe there was a strong man competition, wrestling and a shooting match.

I was asleep by ten.

I went to work today at 7.  I saw this.


It reminded me of headlights.


I wish I would have had my big camera with me.  I wish I wouldn't have been driving.

I arrived at work and guess what?  The boss decided not to go out of town.

I unpacked her.

I wonder at what point does the dying stop planning for the future.

I came home around noon and slept for two hours.

I'm not ready for tomorrow.  I feel like I could sleep for days.  Next weekend we are going camping.  I'm ready to get out of here for awhile.


Comments:

Leave a Reply