Away From Here

Sunday, July 21, 2013



Ok this is really sad.  I was supposed to post this one on Friday.  And I didn't.  But I thought I did!  But I didn't.  So now the post that is posted just after this may not make alot of sense.  So read this one first and then the one below.  Confused?

ME TOO!

ALWAYS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Thursdays are kind of me and Micah's day.  We run errands and try to eat lunch somewhere.  Today after lunch we cleaned the house and packed.  

We are getting out of here for the weekend.  Keith and I are both burned out, worn down and dog tired.  Tomorrow we are headed for our regular spot.


It's supposed to be hot but cool off to the 60's at night.  Perfect weather. 

 I'm going to ride and relax.  

And that is all.  

I'm not going to think about counting pills, what's for dinner, breathing tubes, laundry, the dying, or my badly chipped toe nail polish.  



See you Monday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK now read the post below about the weekend.  Only...it's kind of sad.  Probably shouldn't have had my hopes so high on Friday.  Oh well.


Comments:

Leave a Reply