My Day Off

Thursday, July 25, 2013



Thursday's are generally my day off.  I had high hopes for today. 

I woke up around 7.  I should have just gotten up.  I just wasn't ready to face the day.  So I drifted in and out of sleep until 10.  I dreamed the whole time.  Disturbing, stressful, realistic dreams. 

I woke up tired. 

The house is a mess and I had no energy to clean it.  So Micah and I went to a coffee shop, got some mocha's and then I walked to a place called "Happy Nails!" to get a pedicure while he stayed in the coffee shop and watched YouTube videos. 





Micah actually loves the coffee shop because the Internet is fast.  It's kind of our Thursday thing we do together. 

Since he is such a trooper, I took him to the skate park. 




I know you can't really see anything.  I should have gotten out of the truck and taken pictures or videos of him. 

I just didn't feel like being around humans. 

We got home around three and I went straight to bed.  I fell right asleep and immediately started dreaming. 

I dreamt my boss fell and her son came over with a x-ray machine.  He said she needed surgery immediately.  In Vegas.  When I told her this, I noticed her head wasn't connected to her body but she was still talking to me like everything was OK. 

In another "clip" I had a chicken coop in my living room as well as pigs and the pigs kept getting inside the chicken coop and eating the eggs, which were chicks. 

I kept screaming at Darren to grab the eggs but he was being to rough with them and they were cracking. 

I woke up tired. 

Fridays at work are always hectic. 

I'm dreading it. 

I just want to feel better. 

But it can't be fixed. 

Some days I get so tired of fighting.  Don't worry though,  I won't give up.  That would take effort.  And I'm to tired for effort. 





It's really hard living with my mind.  Sometimes I get so angry by how unfair it is.  This depression thing....it sucks the life out of me.  It won't even let me sleep peacefully.  It won't let me enjoy my day off.  It won't let me get out of the truck and watch my son have fun. 

I hate it. 

And guess what? The paint is chipping off one of my toes. 

That just figures. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply