Weekend

Sunday, November 17, 2013



My weekend was both emotional and productive.  Which is strange because those two don't usually go hand in hand.

But this weekend it worked in my favor as I had all this nervous energy just waiting to be expressed somehow.

So I cooked.  I made five meals and doubled four of them to freeze.

The picture above is the peas I tried to pick out.  Why do they put so many in mixed vegetables?

I often use Walmarts "Great Value" brand.  I've done my own taste testing and I can't tell the difference between a "Great Value" bean, noodle or vegetable and a more pricey brand.



I had my side kick close by.



She is just waiting for me to drop something.

Cooking takes my mind off a lot of things.    And it helps so much getting all this done in advance.


My helper was tired by the end of the day.


So was I.  


Tired...but happy too.  


Comments:

Leave a Reply