Step Into My Office Please

Tuesday, November 5, 2013



Won't you come in?








I think I have shown you this before....



 Here it is now....




I really like how it turned out.

Here is the sewing machine that I have yet to use.




I love this wall.






I painted this.



I read those words every day.

I'll repaint it again.  I like it...but it needs some work.

I bought this at Home Goods.



I love how it looks old.










If you are humming the song that the lettered sign is from then we are best friends.

A couple more details....







I like pictures.  And words. Could you tell?

It's not quite finished.  My file cabinets....




I'm going to paint them.  And attach the handles that are on the desk.

I would also like to get a rug.  And I need to hem the curtains.  Maybe with my sewing machine!

I love the room.  I'm so grateful to have this space.



It's cozy at night too.




A special thank you to Darren who ripped out the carpet and painted the walls!  And to all my boys who helped move all my stuff from downstairs to upstairs.    

And to all of you. Thanks for letting me share my space with you.    Please come back again soon....


Comments:

Leave a Reply