Weekend

Sunday, November 3, 2013


We went to the football game.  It was pretty rotten.  Until the last play.

 You may have heard. 








We had good seats.





Like I said...the game wasn't the best.  Terrible actually.  But they squeaked in a win.  






The boys had fun.  I was nervous and read food magazines.   I didn't feel the best.  I still don't.  I know it will pass.  But it's so hard not to feel anything.  To have numbness replace emotion.  But then out of the blue feel such intense feelings over something so insignificant that you burst into tears.  

It's exhausting. 

I don't like it.  

Some days I am so over this I want to scream. 

Other days I am so tired that it's hard to tie my shoes.  

I did work in my office this weekend.  Pictures to come....


Comments:

Leave a Reply