Weekend

Sunday, November 10, 2013



Friday night I made some cards.  They were easy and simple.
  










I'm finally sending these out.  





I wish I could hand deliver them.  But I can't.  So this is what I can do.

Saturday the boys went on a riding trip.    






They got the bikes nice and dirty.  Which means they had fun.  

I went to a craft fair.

I found a barn wood frame for 35 bucks!









Sunday was.....OK.  I didn't feel good.  Very anxious and agitated.  All over the road.  Extremely tired.  Keith and I went to Scooters in the morning.  Then I took a three hour nap.  I could have slept all day.  I forced myself to get a few things done.  I hate it when I'm feeling low AND my body suffers too.  It's not fair.  

OK.  No pity party.  I am thankful that no one got hurt riding.  I am thankful that I have beautiful family pictures to send out.  I am thankful that I have a nice warm bed to lay my head down.  

I am thankful that I have tomorrow.  



Comments:

Leave a Reply