Swamp Mushy Muddy

Sunday, April 28, 2013



Remember that song?

Sesame Street.  Oscar the Grouch. 

I was humming it when my husband and son came home from dirt bike riding. 

By the way...

I should have subtitled my  blog..."Love, Hope and the Depression War AND adventures of dirt bike riding."

Because that's kind of our thing you know?

Well, I take that back.  It's my husband and son's thing.  I just toodle(spell-check says "toodle" isn't a word but I'm using it anyway!) along on my four wheeler and watch them ride. Hoping and praying that I don't see them wipe out.   

So here are some BEFORE pictures....



 Nice clean bikes.



Nice clean boys.





Can I just say how much i love this kid?





I think he's adorable. 

Ok, fast forward three hours.....











They had a blast. 

On a side note...the only words I remembered from the Mushy Muddy song was, well...."Swamp Mushy Muddy".  So I googled the lyrics.  The song is longer then I thought and the lyrics are even grosser then I remembered.  check it out....


You can even purchase Swamp Mushy Muddy as ring tone!  Funny. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply