Crushed

Sunday, April 7, 2013


Thats how I'm feeling these days.  Like a lightening bug that a cruel kid smashed on the sidewalk to see if it would glow. 
Friday night I tried to pull out of it.  Sat in my office and worked on some art to hang on the walls.






I hated both of them.  I picked them apart.  Just like I do myself.  I almost threw them away but had to remind myself that I may feel differently tomorrow. 
It's so frustrating not to be able to enjoy things I used to enjoy.  I want that back so badly.  I can't remember the last time I read a entire book all the way through.
And I love to read. 
Or I did.
I'm sure I still do.
I hope I still do.
We moved my office/craft room into another part of the basement.  Now I have windows and it's so bright and cheery.  But it's a big fat mess.  Because I keep getting distracted when I go in there.  I can't focus long enough to put anything away.  I pick something up and carry it around and then put it back down.  This week I am determined to put everything away.  I will try really hard not to get sidetracked.  I will try really hard to love how I set that room up.  I will try really hard not to pick at myself.  I will try to be happy.


Comments:

Leave a Reply