Don't Over Think It

Wednesday, April 3, 2013




I felt so good this morning.   But as the day went on....
I sent my husband a text.

"Feeling myself sliding down...Not sure what happened.  I felt ok this morning."

He responded...

"It's ok.  Don't over think it.  I'll help you through tonight."

Immediately, I started to over think it.

What happened?  I was feeling so good!  Something must have triggered it.  My mind started to race...why why why...was it because of this?  Was it because of that?  There has to be a reason.  I can't accept that this happens without a reason why. 

But it does.  It did.  It will. 

 I work in a private home.  I stayed downstairs this afternoon.  Sat in the dark.  Over thinking it. 

One of the hardest things is trying to figure out what is a "real" feeling and what is the depression.
I have alot going on in my life right now.  Alot of things to actually be depressed about.  So when I feel it coming on...I wonder...is this how normal people feel under these circumstances or is this the depression? If I didn't have this illness how would I feel?
What is normal?

I'm doing it again. 

I'll stop now. 

I couldn't hide downstairs forever so I put my happy face on and went upstairs where there are humans and critters. 

I saw this.



I smiled.

I won't over think that. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply