Someone took my Camera

Thursday, April 18, 2013



His name is Micah.

Micah: Mom, can I use your camera?

Me: Yes.  But don't break it.  And put the strap around your neck. And don't take any pictures of me!!!  (No makeup and fuzzy hair. Gross)

Micah:  I'll just take pictures of Darren.






Me:  Fine.  Since I'm in the picture anyway, let me be a rock star.



Micah:  Your hands are turned the wrong way mom.  That's not cool at all.

Me: Darn it!  Can you take another one?

Micah: No

Me: Please?

Micah: No

Me: Fine.

I like this kid.  He is funny and strange and cool and also kind of weird.



He has been watching "The Young Riders" on DVD and wants to be a cowboy/gunslinger.





I think he has the gun slinging thing down.

 He hugs me willingly and lets me kiss the top of his head. He makes me smile and laugh.  He also irritates the heck out of me.  Yesterday I came home and he hands me a paper that has been stashed in his room.
We were supposed to register for junior high on Tuesday.  It was Wednesday.  Apparently he thought that letters addressed to "The PARENTS of Micah" meant it was for him. 

I yelled to loud.  Then apologized later. 

Junior High.
That's just so weird.
I will always kiss the top of his head no matter how old he is.  Even if I have to stand on a chair to do it.


Comments:

Leave a Reply