Treasures

Tuesday, October 1, 2013



We found our dining room table.  Guess how much?  Guess!

35 bucks!!!

It's missing the leaf.  But my husband is going to make one.  We also found a few more chairs.  


The legs don't really match the table.  So my husband is going to make new ones.  




We love it.

I also found this.  



When I was growing up, we had a picture like this one in our kitchen.  I loved it.  I asked the gal how much.  She said 5 dollars.  I would have paid 20.


This mirror is old and heavy.  In the next few months we are going to be shifting some rooms around. The mirror is going to go in the guest room.




And so are these.



I can't decide if this quilt will go on my bed or on the guest bed.  I was so happy to find a quilt that wasn't ripped.



I bought this blanket for $18.00
It reminds me of one my Grandma had.



This old glass wash board came from Omaha.  I had to buy it.





This strawberry reminded me of my Great Grandma's.  It's not exactly the same...but it made me happy so I bought it.



There are a few other things...some old books.  A toy cradle.  Some pictures.
I wish it was going on this weekend.  I am hooked.



Comments:

Leave a Reply