Productive

Sunday, October 13, 2013


This weekend I cooked and baked.


Two Lasagnas
Banana Crumb Muffins
Baked Potato Soup
Apple Crisp
Pork Tenderloin and Mashed Potatoes





Of course I had my trusty sidekick helping me.





She couldn't take her eyes off  the lasagna.



I also washed and folded nine loads of laundry.



I am grateful that I had the energy to get things done.

I need to be happy with myself for all that I have accomplished.

 But when I feel good....I push and push and it's still never enough.  When I feel bad....it's overwhelming and I do nothing.

And inside....both feel the same.  Disappointment.  Guilt.  Irritation at myself and others.

However....there were some really sweet moments.

Keith and I had coffee at Scooters on Saturday morning.

 Micah and I played football in the front yard for about a half hour in the afternoon.

Darren told us a story about a old man at Lowe's during dinner.

Those are the things that made the weekend great.  Not how much I accomplished.

Even though....the apple crisp?  It hit the spot.



Comments:

Leave a Reply