Not the Best

Friday, October 4, 2013



The last few days have been a struggle.  I can get through the work day but as soon as I get home I go straight to bed.  I try to sleep a little but every time I shut my eyes the dreaming begins.  Yesterday I dreamt we had bought a house and it didn't have any lights.  Or a working bathroom.  And I had to go very badly.  Then the tornado siren sounded and I couldn't find my kids.  I was then transported to medieval times and big bearded men were chasing me down cobblestone streets and of course I was wearing heels.

And on and on and on.

 Around 6 or 7pm,  I muster up the strength to shower.  I clean up and press my face against the tile and lose myself while the water pounds on my back.

Afterwards,  I get myself a big bowl of ice cream and set up an office in my bed.  My work organizer.  My computer.  My bosses IPad (she doesn't need it anymore) to watch Frasier on Netflix.
And my phone.  To play Candy Crush.  Yes,  I admit it.  I am one of  "THOSE" people.  If you don't know what Candy Crush is... good for you!  My advice is to STAY AWAY from it.

My house is a mess.  My purchases from last week are piled in the living room.  I can't see the floor on the side of my bed.

 I am behind and late and forgetful.

I can only hope that this won't last long.  If I could just produce some energy between now and say, tomorrow morning....that would be amazing.

It would really make for a good weekend.  


Comments:

Leave a Reply