Quiet

Thursday, October 10, 2013





I haven't really felt like writing the past few days.  Still don't. Nothing is really wrong.  I just haven't had alot of time.  When I do have time....I don't feel like writing.

I'm slowing going through papers that my boss kept.  Files and files and files of papers.

The shredder is my friend.


Is easy for me to shred some things.  But if they have her hand writing on it....It's tough.  But I can't keep everything.  It would fill a hundred binders.

See the floor I'm standing on?


That's the floor in my new office.  We ripped out the carpet and this was underneath. It's beautiful.   I'm not going to do a single thing to it.

I had high hopes the past few days to get things moved in there.  But that didn't happen.  Maybe tomorrow.

Saw Jaime today.  I hadn't seen her since my boss had died.  We had alot of catching up to do.  I talked the entire time so she didn't have much of a chance to help me.  I walked out of her office feeling like it was a waste of time.  I know it wasn't.  But I hate hearing myself talk.

I guess that's it.  Maybe tomorrow I'll feel a little lighter and will write more.


Comments:

Leave a Reply