Weekend

Monday, February 17, 2014



Saturday we had some people over.  This was kind of a big deal.  I used to have people over all the time. Back when I was....healthier.

I used to love to entertain.  But the past year I just haven't had the strength or desire to do it.

I felt pretty good on Saturday so the timing was right.

I made my go-to meal.


Lasagna.  It's my momma's "company's coming"  meal too.

Everything turned out really well.

Sunday I sewed.





Darren wanted me to put patches on his bibs.

I was scared.  




The material is so thick.  I wasn't sure if my machine could handle it.

I thought the pretty pins looked funny.

.


I actually did a decent job.



It's hard to make those things look good.

Then I made something pretty..


It's not perfect.  But I like it.




When I feel inadequate about what I'm creating....I read this.


It makes me feel better.

Here are two random pictures to end this post.


It was decided that he needs a money clip.



He's playing Flappy Birds.  He looks so cute!


Comments:

Leave a Reply