My Day "Off"

Thursday, February 6, 2014


Thursday's are my day off of work.  But lately they have been so jammed packed that it doesn't really feel like a day off.

Let's run through today.

First thing I do in the morning before I get out of bed is check the weather.

Brrrrr.

Then I play farmer on my phone.


More on this addictive game later.

I left the house at 8 and drove through Starbucks.


It really is the only way to start a busy day.

I had a much needed appointment with Jaime at 9.



It was a tough one.  I was doing OK and then she asked me a question and I started bawling and couldn't stop.  It was exhausting.  But productive.

Next up was a consultation with Micah's orthodontist.


Long story short....in two weeks he gets six braces on his front teeth to pull them together.  Then in six months he will have  a full set on top and bottom.

Next up was lunch with Darren.  He treated me.


It was the highlight of my day.

At 12:30 I had a hair appointment.



As soon as I was finished it was time to pick up Micah from school.
Then it was his turn for a haircut.


He was thrilled.

After I dropped him off home I went to Walmart.  No pictures of Walmart because it's.....Walmart.

By the time I put the groceries away, made dinner and cleaned up a little, it was 6:30. Now I'm blogging.  Ginger is "helping".


And yes, I'm in my laundry room.  It's to boring to explain.

So that was my day.  Not exactly a day "off".  But I am grateful for it.  


Comments:

Leave a Reply