Etsy Art

Monday, February 24, 2014


Etsy is my time waster.  I can spend hours looking at all the handmade goodies.  So when it came time to purchase some prints for my walls, of course I looked on Etsy. 

 JanetHillStudios has been in my "favorite" list for a long time. 
I was so excited to finally have her work in my bedroom. 

This one is my favorite.


  Those pictures calm me.

Moving on to the  guest bedroom.


The lower print is from one of my favorite shops called TheWheatfield. 




I have a print from that shop in my office that I love. 



Her art just makes me happy.

Prints are a whole lot cheaper then original artwork but they still can be 25 to 35 dollars a pop. 

I was out of money. 

So I looked into shops that offered digital download. 

I "favorited" a shop called LilyLaManch and she messaged me offering a "buy 2 get 2 free" deal.

The prints were only five bucks. 

Sold!


I bought two and picked out four prints.  She sent a file to my email and I printed them off at home. 

I like the way it turned out. 

This wall is also in the guest room.


I bought these adorable kitchen towels at Anthropologie and put them in hoops. 


And that completes my little art tour. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply