Random Pictures from the Weekend

Monday, February 10, 2014



Keith and I went to a antique store on Saturday.  I thought this sign was hilarious.  I should have bought it and hung it in the boys' bathroom.

I bought this instead.





I'm not sure if I will put it in my office or my kitchen.




There is loads of jewelry to dig through.  I found this.  It reminds me of one I bought at a consignment shop that I wear all the time.


I thought this was neat.  I have no idea what I'll do with it.




Oops.  Sorry it's upside down.  I'm to lazy to edit pictures tonight.


My roots are in the above picture.  Plattsmouth, Lincoln, Omaha.  I love them.

I thought this pictures sums up this house.



Remember this?



I made another attempt.





I like it better.  But I don't love it.  Maybe the colors should be lighter.  Maybe I should have painted the white canvas.


This was on PostSecret.com
Notice the time.



I haven't been sleeping.  I haven't been feeling good either.  I don't think the Abilify is working.  It makes me feel very strange.  I really had high hopes for it.  It's so discouraging to have to  start something new. You never know what side effects you are going to have.  And they say to give it four to six weeks for a new medication to take effect.  And then....what if IT doesn't work.  

Sigh.

I liked the postcard above.  Anyone who says "trust your heart" is a idiot.  The hard part is when your mind isn't well.
It makes the fight even harder.    It's exhausting.

But worth it.


Comments:

Leave a Reply