This is what you wear to a funeral

Wednesday, September 11, 2013






My boss loved red....hence the red shoes.  I figured I would be kicked out if I had a red dress on.

Today was a very long day.  I ran some errands and then I spent alot of time with the bosses Granddaughters this afternoon.

They are all completely delightful.  We shared stories and tears and laughs.

I got home about 8:30.  I started getting things ready for tomorrow which I believe will be one of the most emotional days of my life.
Micah came in to talk. He wanted me to take a picture of us.


I look like I have been crying for three days straight, running on no sleep and no food.
Plus I have a magnificent cold sore on my lip from stress.

He looks adorable.

I love him so.

I am ready for this week to be over.



Comments:

Leave a Reply