Projects

Friday, January 24, 2014


This floor in my office kind of represents the way I've been feeling the last few weeks.  Messy, cluttered and to overwhelmed to do anything so I just shut the door.

Last weekend I finally started coming out of my slump.  Monday I felt amazing.  I can't tell you how happy I was to finally feel.....happy!

I have let everything go because I didn't have the mind power and energy to do anything.  So first things first....I tackled my closet.




Everything was so packed  I could barely move the hangers.
I couldn't find anything.


So I took everything out of my closet.




Why hello there!  I've been looking for you!



Who are you and what are you doing in my closet?


The floor of my closet was as I expected.


I went through each piece of clothing and decided whether to keep it or not.
I only ended up with two bags for goodwill.  I should have had three.

Or ten.

Here are the "afters".  Probably hard to tell the difference but I assure you...there is a difference.


Shirts on top.


Skirts on bottom.


And there is a little section of outfits that I put together for when I'm in a hurry.

Let's go back to that messy office floor.



My desk looked just as bad.



It took me about ten hours total to go through all the piles but I finally did it.




I have so many other projects to complete.

The biggest one is to get my new computer figured out.  Long story short...it will connect to the Internet when plugged in to the modem but the wireless won't work.

So I'm using my old one.  Except for...I got a new phone and my pictures won't download on my old computer now.

That's the reason why my 365 page is way past due for a update.

There's another project for me.

I also need to transfer all my pictures and documents from my old computer to my new one.

Then there are the even bigger projects....

Go through all my photo albums and organize.

Make my recipe book.

Make binders for the boys' keepsakes.

All I really want to do is make some art for my guest room.

And blog about my new pantry.

And make some cards.

And  scour Etsy for creative ideas.

And take a nap.

I guess for now I will be happy that I completed two projects.

And by happy....I mean happy.  



Comments:

Leave a Reply