Graduate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


This kid finished his home schooling and received his diploma.  Eight months early!  Kind of hard to believe isn't it.

Seriously though...he really stayed on course and we are so proud of him.  He didn't want a party.  But of course, gifts were welcomed.




What kind of goodies are in there?






Dirt bike goodies!






The pipe is part of a new exhaust system. Which makes his bike....sound better?  Go faster?  Jump higher?

I'm really not sure.  But he was really happy with everything.



The weather was perfect for riding on Saturday.



Here's that brand new exhaust....














And just to be fair...
My other boy's bike.


They all had a great time.



As for me, I took myself to Archivers (scrapbook store) and Sephora.  Which is about as opposite as dirt bike riding as you can get.

We all had a great afternoon.

Way to go Darren!  


Comments:

Leave a Reply