Chihuly Boathouse and Museum Exhibit

Tuesday, January 14, 2014




On Thursday I left for Seattle with the boss.  We made a quick stop and then headed to the Chihuly Boathouse.  I'm not sure why they call it a Boathouse.  It's a studio.  And I never saw a boat. 

My boss loves Chihuly's art.  The boathouse is where the glass is blown.





It was really incredible to watch.








There was a few exhibits in the studio. 

Guess who stopped by?  Dale Chihuly himself.



I think I am getting bold in my old age.  I would never EVER have asked to get my picture taken with someone a few years ago.  Or maybe it's the crazy in me that is making me bold.

We headed to the Seattle Center to see the Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit. 






It was cold and rainy (in Seattle?!?!?  Shocking!!)  So we didn't linger to much outside.  The gardens were beautiful and the inside exhibits were breathtaking. 

It sure would have been nice to edit and make these pictures larger.  Unfortunately....this is my new computer and a source of huge irritation to me right now.  I am forcing myself to use it.  So I guess you get small, unedited pictures for now. 


Comments:

Leave a Reply