A Little Update

Monday, January 6, 2014


* I have reading glasses now.  Just when I'm tired.



*  I am getting over the worst cold I have ever had in my life.  So most of my 365 pictures from the past few days are while I was in bed.

*  Because I've been sick, I can't really tell if my new pill is working or not.  My head is still full and my body aches so it's hard to say.  I really REALLY hope that when I feel better, that I will FEEL better.  


*  My office is a disaster.  That's enough to make me depressed.



*  My husband knows I've been struggling.  He's the best ever.






*  My boys (that includes husband) have been waiting for months, MONTHS for this race.  Unfortunately a NON favorite won.  Oh well.  There is another one next weekend.  I represented.  My three riders are the first three!  Keith = Honda   Darren = Kawasaki   Micah = Suzuki




*  I got a new computer.  It's the same brand as my old one.  I thought that would make it simpler.  Sadly, Windows 8 is not so simple.  For me anyway.  I'm very frustrated with it.  So at the moment....


*  I'm more excited about the case then the computer.


*  I leave with the boss for Arizona on Thursday.  I really hope I am a hundred percent by then.  At least physically.  Mentally....as long as I'm not worse....then I'll be OK.


Comments:

Leave a Reply