And the Show Must Go On

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Just because I feel bad doesn't mean that life stops.

A couple weekends ago I went to Arizona with the boss.

It was nice to soak up some warmth.



One of the evenings we got all gussied up and went to a fundraiser.



I look perfectly happy don't I? It's so easy to fool people.




The first part of the evening was alot of walking around and drinking. The constant chatter started to get to me so I hid in a bathroom stall and blew kisses to my husband via video.



After we ate dinner, the live auction started.  It took forever.  My boss thought so too and he wanted to leave.  That was fine with me.  I was so tired at that point I didn't even care about the entertainment.

It probably was a good thing I wasn't feeling well otherwise I might have been bummed to have missed Michael Buble and the Band Perry.

On another note....I have started eating a little better.  Usually a salad for lunch.

And I've been exercising everyday.

I don't feel any better.  But my pants are getting looser so that's a good thing I guess.

I see my doctor on Thursday.  I'll let you know how it goes.


Comments:

Leave a Reply