The Past Few Weeks

Sunday, March 16, 2014


Here is the last few weeks in a nutshell....

~ I saw my beautiful Grandma. We had a really nice visit.  I love her so!

~  My mom and I went on a road trip to Missouri to see family.


This is my Grandpa and Lilly.


I saw this at their house.  It's a music box.  I remember winding it up when I was little.  Being around my family brought a lot of memories back.



My Aunt has had this picture for more then thirty years.  I love it.




My Aunt and her Granddaughter.

My Aunt can crochet like nobody's business.  I brought home a gorgeous blanket that she made.

I want to be like her when I grow up.


My beautiful cousins.


My Uncle and three of his five Grand kids.
He had just shown this something ridiculous on his IPad.

I spent quite a bit of time with my mom which was so nice. We talked and laughed alot.

I need to visit my family more often.

~Last week was spring break for Micah.  He wanted to go to a antique store so on Thursday I took him.  We stopped at Scooters first.....




I always find things that remind me of my childhood at antique stores.  




Micah found a few treasures and so did I.


~ Saturday the boys went riding.



They had a great time.


~ I "spring-ed" up my wreath with some green.


And that pretty much wraps up the last few weeks.
As for me....I'm doing OK.  Not the best.  Not the worst.  Just OK.  I see Jaime on Thursday which is a good thing.
I'm tired of not feeling good.  I need to see my doctor again.  But it's hard to keep trying new meds and being disappointed.
I'll keep you posted.


Comments:

Leave a Reply